Saturday, April 17, 2010

I want to get to know you better

There's something I've been meaning to tell you.
I want to get to know you better.

You are so covered in the love of the Father, encapsulated by His crazy love.
You are an inspiration, an encouragement, a shining beacon of light in this dark world.
You are so many things that words can't describe.
And I barely know you.

So I want to know you better.

I want to be able to talk with you about the things you love.
I want to be able to have deep discussions with you.
I want to be able to talk with you about the Lord.
I want to be able to just sit down and talk with you, about anything.
I want to get to know you, and I would absolutely love to be able to worship with you.

You are so sweet, so uplifting, so devoted, and you inspire me to grow in my relationship with my Savior.
You mean so much, for reasons I don't understand, and I can't help but wonder, "What are the things that mean the most to you?"
You have touched my life in just the short time since I've met you, and you continue to touch my heart as each new day dawns.

Thank you,
for being unafraid,
for being unashamed,
for spreading the news,
for sharing the Love,
for being an example of faith,

for simply being you.

1 comment: